I've Got the Sunday Night Blues

This year I'm trying really hard to not have the Sunday night blues.  The last few years I've actually been starting to have the Saturday night blues, knowing that the next day was Sunday and then it would be Monday.  That seems ridiculous, even to me!

I've been thinking about ways to get over that feeling of dread because it's not that I don't like my job or enjoy what I do, but the whole process of getting up early, driving in traffic, being responsible and "on" for 8 hours straight for the next 5 days already has me exhausted.  I've been trying to set boundaries of work I do at home but at the same time, getting a few things done over the weekend makes me feel more prepared for the week ahead and less "dready" (is that a word??, well, it is now!)

I'd love to hear how others find ways to make the thoughts of Mondays not seem so bad?  How much time, if any, do you allow yourself to work over the weekend?  I know that is a hot topic with the feelings of, how do you get it all done if not during the nights and weekends vs. it's my personal time and I need to take care of myself and my family.

So, tell me teachers, what gets you through your Sunday night blues so that you don't start your week already feeling a bit low?

Memes, 🤖, and The Sundays: I GOT THE
 SUNDAY
 NIGHT BLUES
Me too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes I Feel SO Done

Brand New Pencils